How Painful Is The Swab Test? Royal Caribbean Cruise Pre-departure Covid Test

As part of our Royal Caribbean Cruise to nowhere in Singapore, we have to go through a pre-departure covid-19 swab test.

See my Royal Caribbean Cruise To Nowhere Singapore Review... https://adrianvideoimage.blogspot.com/2021/07/checking-in-royal-caribbean-cruise-to.html

How painful is the swab test? I just went through the pre-departure covid19 swab test. I asked if I can video myself for my vlog. They said it's not allowed. A long cotton bud stick poked through my nose twice. Once on each nostril. 😱



Was the swab test painful? I was very scared at first. People say it felt like eating strong wasabi. I love strong wasabi. So I imagined myself in a Japanese restaurant. 🍣 

What's the swab test pain level?  I pulled the chair away from the wall so that I can tilt my head backward like those swab test images I see everywhere... But hey, I just have to look straight. 👃 

Into my nose, the stick goes...

I felt a cool tickling sensation inside my nose.

It took less than 1 second.

Pain? What pain? 

No sneeze. No cough. Nothing. 

Just think of wasabi. 😄

Update: 12 hours later, the results are in...




~ Adrian Lee

@adrianvideoimage

PS:

Follow this Royal Caribbean signboard on the second level of Swissotel Hotel.

There's a long queue when we arrived. 

Waiting for our turn.

The test is conducted at The hotel's Kopitiam hall.

No photography and videography allowed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Edit a Magic Clothes Change Transition in CapCut - "Instant Outfit"

[058]🚘 How to Blur a Car Number Plate in a Video using Capcut Mobile

[158]🛠 UGULINK WG-023 Review: A Versatile 4-in-1 USB Card Reader